Okay, so I've not blogged for a while; which is a little silly seen as though I haven't done a right lot else this week. I've actually been a bit of a misery guts to be quite honest, but that's another story. So I decided to check my reading list and was quite pleased to see a few blogs I needed a good catch up with. And Belle De Jour made my day.
''Don't get it right, get it written.''
And that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
Oh, I also decided it was a good idea to dye my hair blonde last week. I'm not entirely sure it was, but it is anyway, really, quite, bright blonde.. Too bright. But I'm a little scared to dye it too many times so my hair doesn't fall out so it will nonetheless stay this bright for some time.
Anyway, I'm going to have a nice cup of hot chocolate and indulge myself with some Hunter S. Thompson now. And officially promise to keep my blog updated more with atleast a little nonsense (if I haven't got anything more interesting to say, ofcourse). Which will also hopefully stop me texting nonsense so much instead. Surely this can only be a good thing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment