follow my dreams and do all the things we planned. All the things I wanted to do with you.
I also would quite like to move, nowhere so extravagant, just Leeds. But obviously it's rather handy living so close to where I work. I've got wistful thoughts of travelling. Wonderlust for going places and being a witness to the unknown beauties out there. I feel like I've outgrown this place and I'm craving unfamiliarity.
And I really really want to own a beautiful suit. Like, not just a standard shitty one for work; one that makes me look like I'm going places, tailored in all the right places, with a skirt to just the right length, and a material warm enough for winter and cool enough for summer. One day, sigh, this ship's gonna sail. I guess it's all kind of relative though; my heart still hurts y'know.
No comments:
Post a Comment