December 30, 2009

Chaos and order, such is life.

I can't believe I'm 21 in 2 months. This year has gone too fast. I'm in two mindsets as to whether I've done absolutely nothing with my life or I actually have accomplished something. I mean, I have kept a shitty McJob for a couple of months, I have my own (small but adequate) apartment, pay rent and bills and such. But really, I've fucked up a lot of things this year, I pick faults with everything and everyone who tries to get close to me. I have such a rubbish approach to everything.
And also, I fucking hate this job. Can't wait to buy my laptop this week. Gonna update my resume straight-a-fucking-way and applyapplyapply. Can only get better! I wrote a customer at work called Rose who is an absolute gem a christmas/thankyou card for being so lovely for the past few months and my fucking supervisor threw it away. I was sooo angry. Ruderuderudeee. There's another girl there too who has this most polite way of saying excuse me that sounds far more like a threat of some sort. Just to clarify, 'Watch your back' is not polite and no, it doesn't make an ounce of 'effin sense. Did you're parents not teach you your please and thankyous? Figures!
Off to Leeds today. My Mum is taking me to the bank to collect my £300 savings, bit of shopping and off to the gym.
Oh, such a mediocre existance huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment