yes.
Going back to college next year, can't even describe how apprehensive this makes me (£1,641 a year for the diploma I wanna do, fuckin' hellll).
Raiding TK Maxx for lovely home stuff.
When the alarm goes off and I wake up feeling good and actually get something productive done.
Glass of Echo Falls and a Marlboro Light.
The fact that I might not actually be ghostly white this summer.
When clothes smell of comfort strawberry & lily kiss fabric conditioner.
Innocent fruit smoothies.
The hat that Kirsty bought me for my birthday, she knows me too well
no.
Recently, not blogging, negativeness, not wanting to be involved with online social world etc.
Having birthday on Valentines day is decidedly shit when I put all my efforts into a waste of space like you.
Supposed 'friends' who don't know the meaning of the word and I now want nothing to do with anymore. CUNT.
Going on a sunbed for 6 minutes and managing to get ridiculously sunburnt!?
No comments:
Post a Comment