Recently I've had a bit of an obsession with Studs and after much shopping around, blog perusing and Googling I came across StudsandPunks.co.uk. There's a pretty huge choice in styles and sizes and couldn't resist these small pyramid golden studs! Ideal for putting on my blazer collar and a few other of my DIY needs!
And now I've just stumbled on M&J Trimmings, an amazing online store for DIY bits and bobs, I'm sure these Hotfix Round Nailhead Studs are to be my next purchase, far easier and neater to iron on than fiddling about with glue. Cute, huh!

Hi there!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely blog you have here! Lotts of nice inspiration! Keep it up!
Wanna be followers?
Love from Stockholm! xoxo
Wow, thank you! So nice to hear that!
ReplyDeleteI'll check out your blogs now :)
Shona, xo
"I enjoy your blog so much!
ReplyDeleteYou have beautiful pictures!"
Awh, it's really nice to hear that, thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteShona, xo