What do you do?: I am currently a student at Leeds Met studying a degree in Fashion Design and Manufacture. I also work in a coffee shop in Wakefield where I give free cups of tea to old ladies, and a pub on a Friday night called Inns of Court watching my friends get drunk while I run about looking busy.
How do you maintain a work/life balance?: I genuinely couldn't tell you that. I'm way too busy and wouldn't really say my life had much balance! I prioritise uni and my 2 jobs, followed by spending quality time with family and friends, and occasionally manage to fit in some time for myself. I don't appear to have any time for relationships anymore, and as I've just broken up with the guy I was seeing, I guess that's worked out okay for the moment, sadly!
Weirdest favorite movie: Lost in Translation. I've watched it a million times and still love it. Nothing really happens in it, but it portrays loneliness and human connection and makes me believe more is possible.
Bodies are weird: The only proper freckle I have on my entire body is under my armpit. I also get muscle cramp in my feet at really awkward moments.
Favorite Colour: I really don't think I could pin it down to any one colour. I have quite a fondness of emerald green and turquoise colours, and red or pink is usually a winner. I've grown rather fond of neutral colours like camels, greys, whites, black and brown colours too.
Bodies are weird: The only proper freckle I have on my entire body is under my armpit. I also get muscle cramp in my feet at really awkward moments.
Favorite Colour: I really don't think I could pin it down to any one colour. I have quite a fondness of emerald green and turquoise colours, and red or pink is usually a winner. I've grown rather fond of neutral colours like camels, greys, whites, black and brown colours too.
Anymore? Ask away :)

No comments:
Post a Comment