December 28, 2011

DR MARTENS 1460 SAPPHIRE JEWEL BOOTS

r

Just really had to blog about this, I have just bought these babies! I've been searching about for ages trying to find the Jewel 1460's in my size in stock, so thankyou tReds so much! They were also in the Sale for £70 rather than £80 as they are on the Dr. Martens site.

I'm always a bit dubious about spending so much on shoes, because in my experience, no matter where I buy them from and how much I spend, if I love them enough, they'll only last me a matter of months. HOWEVER, everybody I know who has owned Docs swears to me that they will last me forever because the quality of them and the way they are made - no crappy glued soles, all sewn.

Can't wait for them to arrive! I figured I could wear them with most colours if I take a Hello Kitty approach to my outfits with pinks, greens, reds, yellows and blues, they'll be fab to colour block or even just wear them with blacks and neutrals. The colour I've chosen isn't necessary the easiest to dress, but I think I'll wear them more as a statement piece. I was very tempted to go for the Emereld green, Ruby pink or Silver ones, but I ended up settling with the Sapphire blue ones!

1 comment: