Here's my New Year Resolutions!
TO LIVE:
- Quit smoking. This, will be a hard one.
- Take a multivitamin every day. Easy enough.
- Drink 2 litres of water a day. I actually think this is quite a hard thing to do, but I know the difference it makes to my skin when I do!
- Re-start running twice a week. The cold weather always puts me off and I haven't ran in 2 months. Not looking forward to the first run, it will HURT.
- Less booze!
- Get a new job.
- Keep the house clean and tidy, and make sure my house mates do the same!
TO LOVE:
- See my family more.
- Show more appreciation to my friends and loved ones.
- Try to trust more.
TO LEARN:
- Be more organised. I go through phases of being Miss OCD to being useless. Writing lists tends to help so there shall be more lists being wrote this year!
- Learn to cook better. My Mum bought me a new hand blender this year as well as a George Foreman griller so I can make lovely homemade soups, smoothies, pesto, sauces etc. with my hand blender and lots of healthy grilled food with the George Foreman. I also bought a little old fashioned lemonade kit last week which I'm looking forward to testing out.
- CREATE more. I have so many projects I have started and not finished, or planned on making and not had the time to yet, plus there's all the studded phone cases I have promised friends I will make for them!
- I've found out uni wasn't for me in 2011, but I don't want to stop learning. I want to challenge myself and achieve things still!
TO LEAVE A LEGACY:
- Cut down my carbon footprint. I try to recycle as much as possible and to re-use as much as I can already but I'd also like to travel more efficiently by biking, using the bus and trains more, turning off all plugs when they're not in use, using biodegradable products and buy more locally produced fresh foods.
- Give some money to charity every time I see a collection box, even if it's just some change from my purse.
No comments:
Post a Comment